21 February, 2010

Leaving Home

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~'Annie'

So, instead of packing (which I should be doing currently) I've decided to do my weekly blog! Yay for turning over new leaves...and procrastination.

I'm so blessed with amazing friends and really really really really (x infinity) will miss them! This week has been so great. I got to spend time with lots of amazing people, had a few surprises thrown my way, and still made it out of there with minimal tears. (Good thing I had the Dr remove the tear ducts when he was doing my eye lift, its not like I was using them. -Sue Sylvester 'Glee') Camilla came up on Friday to spend the day going around 'La Notts' and got me back to the Manor in time for a surprise girls' night! It was super fun, Kirst came up with an alternative to Pin the Tail on the Donkey, we played Pin the Lips on Edward.


Then someone let it slip that we were going bowling on Saturday...which I'd not heard of...so my surprise bowling party was ruined...well the surprise part was. I had a blast (and bowled a 127) and got to hang with my friends and chase around 'Thomas'. Today was Stake conference, lots of hugs and goodbyes to a lot of people I'm going to miss immensely. (Coxes I'm talking to you!!)

Tomorrow is my last FHE and last Glee session with the roomies. I'm off to the airport at 6:00am Tuesday morning. All I can say is that it's been a fantastic, amazing, life-changing experience I wouldn't change for the world. And I can't wait to come back!!!!!

Love you guys!
Suzzy xx

1 comment:

Emily Anne said...

I'm so glad you are back home it isn't even funny, but I wish you could be both places at once. Wouldn't that be cool. I don't want you to be sad but I don't want to miss you either. I'm glad we are coming to see you Friday!