19 October, 2008

Good Times Gonna Come



Hey guys! I think this is going to be a short one, this week was pretty uneventful. I went to class and got some shopping done in town. It was fun. Institute and FHE are going well. We went to a bowling alley down town on Monday for FHE, it was really ghetto, almost worse than the Ranch Bowl. The lanes kept on breaking down and one group of people didn't even get to finish a game. Sad for us, but we still had fun.

I'm really getting excited to go to Paris in a few weeks, I am going to try and see as much as I can I want to find some good shopping, get some awesome French shirt or dress or something. ;D

I totally forgot to tell you guys about last weekend! I went to Herefordshire (its down south of here) for a birthday party of one of my Flatmate's friends. It was a barn dance theme at the Town Hall in Orleton, they had a live band that played some square dances. It was really really fun, we all tried the dances, it wasn't really that hard though, one of the band members was calling out the moves we were supposed to do, and he taught us the dances beforehand. It was kind of like a square dance, but more old-fashioned-y :D

We got to stay at Beth's parents home in the country, it was so beautiful!! The size of the house was more like the US houses, the houses in town are really small and cramped. This house was awesome, the kitchen was to die for. We went to church in Hereford, the ward was really really nice, and very cool. There is a small chapel in the county that was the first LDS chapel ever. We had a forum about it the Friday before. We get to go down there in the spring, but I'm excited to get down to that area again.

Anyway, thats about all, next week is going to be pretty uneventful, we have some friends coming up from Wales for the weekend, so it'll be a little quieter than the other one. This weekend was very quiet, Martha and I just chilled out and watched some movies. I'm getting my housemates ready for when I make them come see Twilight with me, it doesn't come out here until my birthday, so all of you who are going to see it in November, you are not allowed to tell me anything!!!! Ok hope all is well with everyone! I love you bunches, it was nice to talk to people this weekend. Have a great week!!

Love to all!
Suzzy

2 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

You could get one of those black artist's hats in Paris. Or one of the black and white striped shirts. Is that enough stereotypes for you ;)

Emily Anne said...

I didn't realize the French had cool t-shirts. I don't think they make cool French ware in my size. Oh well. It sounds like you are having more fun than one woman should, but at least you look great doing it! Love you.