Well this week has been pretty uneventful...I'm a few days late in updating my blog I know, but I have nothing to update. I'm still waiting.....I did get my class info and I get to register on Monday! I'm thinking I'm gonna try and do 70 credits per semester (the usual is 60) I might be crazy, but there are some awesome classes I want to take, and I can't do them all!! Why can't this be a 2 year program?!
This is my last week at work at FS, *yay* I'm pretty excited about that, though I'm going to miss everyone, it'll be nice to not have to run errands for other people.....and I'll save a ton on gas! Awww...I'm gonna miss my car. Mr. Darcy and I have bonded, I hope he's still in fit condition when I come home to get him.
I got new glasses! That's pretty exciting. Matt and Emily were here and they helped me decide on which pairs to get, they're pretty swanky I think. I had a blast with the Wares. I'm in love with my baby Will!! Probably because he's so dang adorable.....also, he likes me, and that's always a plus. I am so glad that I have gotten to see so many people, not as many as I'd have liked....but sill. I'm going to miss everyone so much, and I'm totally sad my Utah trip was not feasable. I did end up spending some quality time with my nephews though.
I'll have to add some pictures of some of the things I've been doing before I leave, Rachel and I went to the Nebraska State Fair last weekend, and I have to say, though it is smaller than the Iowa State Fair, there is no dissapointment in the ghetto department. We saw some prize-winning displays including the Mexi-Mullett, Annie head, thug white guys who don't know they're white, shirtless guy with wifebeater over shoulder, toothless carnies, underage girls flirting with toothless carnies and food on a stick. It was awesome. AND we rode the double ferris wheel and almost died, sweet.
Alrighty, I'll post again if I get any news this week, otherwise, plan on another thrilling installment on Monday....ish.
Love to all!
Suzzy
3 comments:
Sister-
I love you so much, I laughed at all your state fair comments....they were great! I hope you keep up with this blog, it would be great to be in your life while you are no close to me! But that is why I am going to come and see you!
LOVES
Well, you have the benefit of going to school and not having to work while doing it. AND you're doing it in London. So, I'd say take the classes you want. If you go over the mark, you can always drop a class.
The glasses were great, but you usually have pretty good style.
And yeah, Will warms up to you quicker than he does most people.
William is going to miss you. You are right, he is dang cute! Don't take so many classes that you can't enjoy living in Nottingham (not London like my silly husband said). I'm glad your new glasses rock. I can come up and drive Mr. Darcy some while you are gone if you want :)
Post a Comment