Yeah so I leave in 5 days. That is not a lot of time. I have piles of clothes and other things to go through! As you can see....I think I need to cut down on the shoes......boo. Wow. I don't really know what to write, this is probably my last blog from home. Unless I write a little something before I take off on Monday.
My family came up last weekend. Aimee, Dan, Tyler, Nicholas, Andrea and Grandma! It was awesome to see everyone and I will miss them SO much!! My nephews are pretty much the greatest kids on the planet. Nicholas wouldn't stop hugging me and I finally had to put him in the car so I would be able to tear up properly. He kept on saying "I'm so sad Mom.......I wish I could have hugged her longer." So my heart is broken, but I'll have to survive.
Mom and I have been doing a lot of stuff this week. We went to see Grandma Sychra, did my immunizations, had to do one more Schmitt display, and today she is sewing, and I'm blogging.....and Facebooking I'll have to get to packing soon enough. I'm just delaying the inevitable. Its kind of weird trying to fit your life into 2-3 suitcases. Definitely not easy. I also have to bake cookies for Institute tonight, its my last night so I thought I should bring something.
I just want everyone to know how much I will miss being able to see them all the time! A year is a long time, but we'll get through it. I'm looking forward to moving on in my education and seeing what Nottingham has in store for me! I hope I'm up to the task at hand! I'll let everyone know how awesome it all is, and I'll post pictures so you can all be jealous and not want me to come back because I'm too much of a bragger. We'll see about that.
Love to all!
Suzzy xx
No comments:
Post a Comment